Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Venture

One new venture I am embarking on is the collection and online sale of stock footage. I purchased a Sony HD Camera (HVR-1ZU). I am shooting various scenics and am preparing a list of clips I'd like to go out and get. I have researched many online stock footage sites and have found Pond5 to sell my footage. They have great commission on sales, allow you to set your price for your clips and allow you to retain complete copyright on your clips.

My first set of clips have been approved and are now online and available for purchase.
You can see my portfolio here: Stock Video by PremierImage at Pond5: The World's Stock Footage Marketplace
It takes about a week for the preview files to be rendered at a higher quality, but you can still view the clips now.

They have a good referral program as well, so if you are thinking about selling your own clips, click on my link above and I'll credit for you signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment